It's nothing about worth,it's about love.
這是沒有價值,這是關于愛。
I first, after you!
我先上,你們斷后!
Who is this young lady?
這位年輕的小姐是誰?
She is me, she and I, and we work together, sir?.
她是我,她和我,我們呢在一起工作,長官。
Are you a man?
你是男人?
Yes, what? I don't look like that?
是的,怎么,我看起來不像嗎?
Haven't you seen a man? Where's your father?
你沒見過男人嗎?你父親呢?
I don't have a father. Zeus gave me life.
我沒有父親。宙斯賜予我生命。
I can't let you do such a dangerous thing.
我不能讓去你做這么危險的事。
What I'm going to do is up to you.
我要做什么可由不得你決定。
Diana, I want to save today, and you will save the future.
戴安娜,我要拯救今天,而你將拯救未來。
You've always been a true love of mine. Be careful, Diana. They don't deserve you.
你一直是我的摯愛,當心點,戴安娜,他們配不上你。
I can not stand the persecution of innocent life. If no one else guards the world, then I will come forward.
無辜的生命慘遭迫害,我不能無動于衷。如果沒有別人保衛這個世界,那么我將挺身而出。
You won't like it. The book says men are just tools of procreation, and pleasure in the flesh does not necessarily require men.
你不會喜歡的,書里說男人只是生殖的工具,肉體的愉悅不一定需要男人。